The Cost of Invisalign in Shelby, OH
We offer financing on Invisalign clear aligners! Call us today to set up a free consultation.
Many people want a straight smile, but treatment costs scare them away. At Discovery Dental, Invisalign clear aligners are popular for achieving a straight smile. Understanding the cost of Invisalign will help you determine whether it’s right for you.
At Discovery Dental, we’re a top local Invisalign provider. We’ll help you understand the cost of Invisalign and help you determine whether it would be worth the money. Our dentists look forward to assisting you throughout the process.
Pricing for Invisalign Treatment
Invisalign works by gradually straightening teeth through aligner treatment. You’ll change trays periodically as clear aligners move your teeth. What you pay depends on many factors, including:
- Your oral health conditions
- Treatment time
- The number of aligners necessary
- Your insurance coverage
Careful treatment planning is necessary for Invisalign’s success. Treatment prices vary between dental offices. Overall costs can be anywhere between $3,000 and $7,000.
Every patient will pay something different. For example, if you have bite problems and improper tooth orientations, you could pay more than someone who only has slightly crooked teeth. Schedule a consultation with Discovery Dental for an estimate on treatment.
How to Save Money on Invisalign
Between dental schools offering discounted services, spending accounts, and health insurance, getting Invisalign is easier than ever. Although the cost of Invisalign can be higher than alternatives, there are ways to save money on treatment. Consider the following methods to save.
- Savings accounts: Use a flexible spending account (FSA) or health savings account (HSA) to funnel portions of your salary directly to healthcare expenses. FSA funds won’t roll over to the following year, while HSA savings will, so long as you have a high-deductible insurance plan. For example, you can save thousands on Invisalign.
- Financing plans: Monthly payments depend on your treatment. Avoid credit cards with a deferred interest rate to maximize your savings. Discovery Dental understands the financial struggle of paying for Invisalign or braces and can help you decide if monthly payments are manageable.
- Health insurance: In the United States, some insurance plans cover a portion of Invisalign treatment expenses if they are medically necessary.
Depending on your oral health, you may be able to save money or get faster treatment with an Invisalign alternative. Lingual braces and the Smile Direct Club are discreet and potentially more affordable options. Lingual braces adhere to the back of your teeth, and Smile Direct invisible aligners are the perfect at-home solution.
Afford Invisalign Treatment with Discovery Dental
At Discovery Dental in Shelby, OH, we make it easy for patients to get straighter teeth. No matter your budget, we’ll help you navigate the cost of Invisalign treatment. Whether you choose a one-time payment or monthly plan, you’ll get a smile you love.
Let Discovery Dental help you determine whether you can afford Invisalign treatment. Contact our friendly staff today at 419-342-4217.